Beginner’s Guide to Property Investing, a Free Property Investment Seminar
This free seminar has been created for those who need advice on how to build a successful property investment portfolio. The Beginner’s Guide to Property Investing is run by a team of experienced New Zealand property investors and you will learn:
- Why you cannot rely on the government to provide for you in your retirement
- How to build a solid portfolio to create wealth from property, without risking everything
- How professional property investors find and analyse deals, leveraging your time & money
- Strategies to use if you can’t get finance, how you can escape the “9 to 5 grind”
- Ways to buy property with no money down.
Property Apprentice Lifetime Coaching Program
This interactive 12 week programme has been crafted to provide information, strategies and support for those who want to create financial independence through property investment. This intensive coaching programme offers:
- Individual and group coaching sessions & introduction to our team of property investment experts
- Monthly networking and accountability meetings
- An individualised action plan that covers what strategies to use, what types of property to buy, location, price guide, return, and more
- Access to private investor’s on-line forums
- Unlimited lifetime coaching support via phone, email, Skype and much more…
How to Create Cash-flow through Renovations & Lease Options
If you are interested in learning more about creating wealth through property investment then make sure you attend this coaching seminar. A range of subjects will be covered including:
- Two simple keys to leverage your valuable time
- Little-known ways to buy property with no money down
- How to find the right deal for you, and much more…..
Assets are a Girl’s Best Friend
Property Apprentice is proud to present a women-only wealth creation seminar. Our property investment experts will teach you:
- Simple and effective ways to make sure every dollar you earn is put to good use
- How to increase your financial knowledge in a non-technical and easy-to-understand way
- Financial independence through property investment.